Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Fascinating article with Jonas Kaufmann from Australia
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Aug 2017 09:52:24 -0700

I think you may be confusing Leonard Del Ferro with Daniel Ferro, a long
time and noted New York voice teacher.  Daniel Ferro, born in 1921, passed
away in 2015.  Leonard Del Ferro, born in Philadelphia in 1921, made his
career in Europe and lived and worked in the Netherlands where he became a
voice teacher.  He passed away in 1991.

Why did Erich Leinsdorf leave the Otello at OCB?

Donald