Subject: Re: Bayreuth MEISTERSINGER today 12 pm EDT
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Aug 2017 06:38:24 -0700

Re your comment that ...

"I have complained of this often: I have no luck with operacast;
opening their page tells me everything about themselves and all
the wonderful things they have, but not a clue regarding how to
make the item I came for play.  The link you gave specifies
Bayreuth, but leads to no such thing."

... when you go to the operacast website, there should be a line
which says "Listen to Bayreuth Broadcasts 2017, starting Tuesday,
July 25th"; if you click on "Bayreuth Broadcasts 2017", you'll be
taken to http://operacast.com/bayreuth_2017.htm which (down at the
bottom of that page) has a list of rebroadcasts, along with links
to various audio streams.