Subject: DON CARLO Recordings
From: William Fiorelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Aug 2017 23:12:05 +0000

I have an number of DON CARLO CDs in my collection and recently read through a discography.  I am not familiar with the following two recordings and am interested in your opinions.  Thanks!BILL
DON CARLO ( 5 ACT version)  Santini, Labo, Christoff, Stella, Cossotto, Bastianini, Vinco, 1961

DON CARLO ( 4 ACT version) Santini, Filippeschi, Christoff, Stella, Nicolai, Gobbi, Neri, 1954

Ray***> >    On August 5, 2017 at 2:00 PM donald kane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> >    I have complained of this often: I have no luck with operacast;>    opening their page tells me everything about themselves and all>    the wonderful things they have, but not a clue regarding how to>    make the item I came for play. The link you gave specifies>    Bayreuth, but leads to no such thing. I know that isn't your fault;>    it's their's or mine, but . . . .> >    dtmk> >    On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 11:54 AM, E J Michel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> >        > > > >        12 pm EDT Radio4 Netherlands> >        info on operacast Bayreuth page> >