Subject: Re: HOW TO LISTEN (cont) Formerly: Bayreuth MEISTERSINGER today 12 pm EDT
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Aug 2017 16:26:39 -0400

I'm grateful for everyone's help, but all my attempts to work with the
Operacast website have resulted in total frustration. There are others
that give no trouble at all for an arch pc dummy like moi.  When last
year's superb opening night BUTTERFLY at La Scals was announced,
access was instantaneous, as were performances from Baden-Baden,
like their great MEFISTOFELE: experiences like that spoil one, I must
admit.

As it happens, I stayed instead with LA's MACBETH, and was rewarded
with a finer performance from Domingo in the role, than I have been led to
expect.

dtmk