Subject: Re: Bayreuth MEISTERSINGER today 12 pm EDT
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Aug 2017 14:00:45 -0400

I have complained of this often: I have no luck with operacast;
opening their page tells me everything about themselves and all
the wonderful things they have, but not a clue regarding how to
make the item I came for play.  The link you gave specifies
Bayreuth, but leads to no such thing.  I know that isn't your fault;
it's their's or mine, but . . . .

dtmk