Subject: Great Bolena
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Aug 2017 07:07:53 -0400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezh5f6idG1U&t=2083s

Go to 34:31 for that upcoming star Rochefort Handelman

We had a great Bolena under dear brilliant Armen Boyajian  Marisa Galvany,
someone named Ramey...I could not hold my middle D long at end of act 1..she
wiped us out.

This is an example of how a group of singers (Paterson,.NJ 1971) can begin
their careers (forget me) and thrill audiences. We had a great time.