Subject: Bidu Sayao
From: robert levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Aug 2017 07:33:26 -0400

Hello listers,

An acquaintance of mine - a Brazilian journalist - is looking for leads for
a bio of
Sayao. Her American agent was called Hazel Eaton: does anyone have an
address or info about Ms Eaton?
And he asks
f you know anyone else who was close to Ms. SayĆ£o in the US and you can
share their contact info with me, I would really appreciate it.
If anyone out there has any info they'd like to share with this journalist,
please send me the info and I'll pass it on to him.
Bob L

Modify your settings: