Subject: Re: Mahler's Song Cycles from Coote and Albrecht
From: Kenneth Bleeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Aug 2017 16:03:07 -0400

It's extremely unlikely that Lehmann performed the Wayfarer songs. They
don't appear in the definitive list of her opera and song repertory (
http://lottelehmannleague.org/lotte-lehmann/) In fact, she sang very little
Mahler, and (if the compendious list of her recordings, radio broadcasts,
etc. in the link is accurate) she recorded no Mahler. A pity.