Subject: Re: Conlon
From: Peter Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:18:32 -0700

Conlon is a gem.  He even gives passionate, informed pre-opera lectures
before almost every performance.  He'll talk until fifteen minutes before
the curtain and then go conduct.

And then probably go to some post-performance function to raise money.

But he's not going anywhere.  We're keeping him ... and Dudamel ... in LA.

Peter

aka "Peter Seth" -- author of the novel *WHAT IT WAS LIKE *and the
forthcoming *WHEN I GOT OUT* *-- *visit* peterseth.com
<http://peterseth.com>*