Subject: Re: Conlon
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 21:29:44 -0400

He also happens to be one of the nicest personalities I have met among artists.  If you happen to be at the restaurant below the Pavillion after a performance and he is there, he stops by your table and engages you in conversation.  I had the great fortune of meeting him a few times, and he was always a delightful chatterbox.

Katalin Mitchell
Press and Media Relations Representative
Commonwealth Shakespeare Company/BabsonARTS
231 Forest Street / Sorenson Center / Wellesley, MA 02457
OUR AMERICAN HAMLET | BECKETT IN BRIEF | JULIUS CAESAR |ROMEO & JULIET on the Boston Common