Subject: Re: The audience sighs as one
From: Mura Kievman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:50:09 -0400

I wouldn't call it an "audience" reaction (although I have
encountered that experience as a performer which is a high beyond all
highs) ...

But we were at the Aida dress at the Met this year and at the end of
the Judgment Scene -- there were many youngsters in this audience --
I head a young boy say, OH WOW!

His reaction made my day.  By the way, all those students were
impeccably behaved during the performance.

Mura