Subject: Re: More audiophile releases
From: "ls111553 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Jul 2017 02:33:40 +0000

I am limiting my SACD/Blu-ray buying to two monthly items. The Callas
Carmen is on its way from Taiwan and the Salome came in last week. The
Warner SACDs seem to run out sooner than the Blu-rays, maybe because they
are only being released in Japan. So my August choice is the Kna Parsifal
and maybe the Callas Barber of Seville. As you remarked, the previous CD
release of the Parsifal is excellent, so I am not expecting a huge
improvement. But any upgrade on these beloved recordings is more than
welcome!

Cheers,

Luis