Subject: Re: Any reactions to this marvelous leggiero? YEES!
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Jul 2017 14:52:28 -0700

I believe he had sex with 16-18 year old females which may or may not be
illegal in Sweden and it wasn't the first time.  He evidently liked the
youngins.  Anyway the question is moot now as he is in his 50's and not
about to get hired by any major houses at this point.  Anyway, Ballerini is
younger and infinitely cuter.

L'altro Donald