Subject: Re: Tito Beltran
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:30:53 -0400

I expected to see Tito Beltran at the Met in Boheme in the late
90's. It would have been a Saturday evening  performance. I had
read about his C G appearances and was looking forward to seeing
him. Unfortunately he was ill that week and was told by a doctor
that he would need a cortisone injection to be able to be well
enough to sing. He rejected it knowing that he probably would
never be asked to sing there again. I got Vladimir Grishko instead.

Angelo from Boston