Subject: Re: Conrad L Osborne
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:33:38 -0400

What good news that CLO is still with us and working.  I am 67 and still
remember how excited I was as a teenager every time 'High Fidelity' arrived
and I could see what he had to say in that issue.  All my basic instincts
for operatic singing I acquired from him.  Who is giving that kind of
artistic education to young people today? 'Ad multos annos'.

David Kubiak