Subject: Re: Fernando DeLa Mora
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:54:28 -0700

Fernando de la Mora is 59 years old so I would assume his career (as he is
not related to Placido Domingo) is either over or is winding down.
Operabase lists his last performances as Don Jose in Atlanta in Nov 012 and
a concert in March 2013 at the Bellas Artes in Mexico City.

At the Met he had ten performances beginning with Boheme in 1993 and ending
with Faust in the Parks in 2007.  Most of his appearances took place in
2006-2007.  As I remember, he was a very good tenor.

Donald