Subject: Tito Beltran updated
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Jul 2017 14:18:56 -0400

Tito Beltrán (Ernesto Beltrán Aguilar, born in 1965 in Punta Arenas,
Chile). In 1986 emigrated to Göteburg (Sweden) and in 1990 obtained
the Swedish nationality.
His operatic debut was in 1989 in Göteburg as Rodolfo in La Boheme. He
developed a very interesting international career, interrupted
(unfortunately) in 2008 for reasons already detailed in this blog that
I prefer not to share.   His last international contracts were in 2007
to sing Osaka in "Iris" in Pisa and Rovigo,and "La Boheme" in La
Coruña (Spain),  and the last time he sang a complete opera was in
Chile (Teatro Municipal, 2008) as Fernand in "La Favorite" (French
version) with Dolora Zajick and Stefano Antonucci.

He lives now in Chile, and from 2011 has sung in many cities along the
country in concerts, namely with the pianist Roberto Bravo. His last
concert tour (in Chile) was in 2015. I have not found any activities
during 2016, but in the first months of 2017 his name has appeared
again singing in Santiago, Rancagua and Temuco.

----