Subject: Re: RING from Bayreuth starts today 12 noon EDT
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Jul 2017 11:01:18 -0400

BR-Klassik is the producing station for all of the Bayreuth broadcasts and
(as is usual) they are broadcasting some performances live and some
performances delayed.  Audio of all performances, as well as of several
interviews, are available for 15 days after first broadcast.  You can find
them here:
https://www.br-klassik.de/themen/bayreuther-festspiele/index.html
DK