Subject: Re: RING from Bayreuth starts today 12 noon EDT
From: tenoringa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Jul 2017 14:46:25 +0000

The Parsifal is listed on Operacasts's Bayreuth page link (look for it on their home page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page) and will be re-broadcast by BR Klassik on August 26th starting at noon EDT. BR didn't carry it live (I listened via a Romanian station stream--it was excellent!), and only carried Das Rheingold yesterday (7/29), electing to air the rest of the Ring later in August (also listed on the Bayreuth re-broadcast schedule). I'm currently taking in Die Walküre live via Romania, which started at 10am (Act I is sounding good--love the Sieglinde (Nylund)). Happy listening!!