Subject: Re: RING from Bayreuth starts today 12 noon EDT
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Jul 2017 07:27:24 -0700

Thanks for the info.  But ...  Crud!  I wish I'd have
thought to check the "operacast" website earlier, as
I see now that I missed the Parsifal broadcast.  I'd
listened to Meistersinger and T&I on BR Klassik (the
station I'm usually listening to), and since they'd
done those, I had assumed that they'd be doing live
broadcasts of them all.  Bad assumption.

And unfortunately, I'll be out of town the day they'll
be doing the Parsifal rebroadcast.

Does anyone know whether there are likely to be other
rebroadcasts on other dates, besides the ones listed
on the "operacast" website?