Subject: Ades
From: Ariane Csonka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:23:23 -0400

Could some one of you erudite folk be kind enough to help me?  I must give a two hour preview for audiences (many of whom have themselves too often been trapped in seemingly endless dinner parties) who will see the Exterminating Angel in HD.  I would like to play some "highlights" of Ades' works, but have no idea where to start, other than The Tempest.  Most of them, incidentally, rather liked that, although their hearts are still with Verdi and Puccini.  What would you suggest?
Thanks in advance,
Ariane