Subject: Re: Any reactions to this marvelous leggiero?
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:35:36 -0700

He was cover this season at the Met for Almaviva in Barbieri and Ottavio.
He sang the Gala Concert at Caramoor this summer and I believe is singing
in Pirata with Angela Meade.  I think his actual Met debut is this coming
season but I don't know for sure.  If not, he should be.  He is terrific,
beautiful voice, virtuosic and a good looking young guy.

Donald