Subject: Re: Overheard at the Met
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:38:24 -0400

I admire your forbearance and patience, Paul.  I’m afraid that if I had been in your shoes, I
would have given her a very loud tongue-lashing that she would have remembered for the
rest of her life.  I tolerate no talking in the opera house once the music has started.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.
Des Ungeheuers Höhle

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:58:46 -0400, G. Paul Padillo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At a sold out run of "Barbiere"in Washington with a young Ruth Ann Swenson & Richard
Croft)
>a woman in the row in front of me chattered away incessantly to her seatmate until the
>overture.  A moment into it she blurted "Oh, I know this ... I love this song! . . . oh oh oh .
. .