Subject: Re: Jonathan Tetelman baritone?
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:11:17 -0400

Also, meaning no disrespect, as Mr. Tetelman has obviously done a lot of work on his
voice and his discipline as a performer over time, but I find it odd that somehow the
quite wonderful "Kuda Kuda" video has been taken down, yet this very sloppy "Largo Al
Factotum" remains. This video is a disservice to him at this point in his young career. The
"Kuda Kuda" would, on the other hand, be to his advantage to show.

It's one thing, in our "American Idol"-ish society, for any joe shmo to post videos of their
bad singing, lol. A young professional artist should be very careful what gets posted. (So,
perhaps there was a reason to take the "Kuda" video down - I don't know - but certainly
*this* one should not be up. At very least, because it's not his rep anymore. But also
because it's indeed very sloppy.)