Subject: Re: Jonathan Tetelman baritone?
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Jul 2017 16:13:04 -0400

It easy to see and here.  He is the same singer, seven years earlier at MSM
as a baritone.  He has obviously jumped up to tenor.  Listen, as a
baritone, he sounds like a tenor masquerading as a baritone.  As a tenor,
its obviously the same voice, and obviously, the same tall and handsome
young singer.  He isn't the first to have started as a baritone and he will
not be the last.  Now we have youtube so we can hear before the transition
and after.  In light of our "President's" tweet yesterday that does sound
sort of funny.  Pun intended I guess.

Donald

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Bradley Wilber <[log in to unmask]