Subject: Another Luisa Miller
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:57:32 -0400

In the long thread on Luisa Miller I don't think I saw anyone mention Katia
Ricciarelli.  There are YouTube clips which catch her in her brief prime in
1979 at Covent Garden. I think she is quite fantastic.  There is another
clip of her "singing" at a 70th birthday party for Di Stefano -- how sadly
ironic.

David Kubiak