Subject: Re: Jonathan Tetelman WOW!!!
From: Russ Geschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Jul 2017 02:54:38 -0500

As usual, I failed to complete making my point, in my 23 July email below,
which is that Piccaver unlike young Tetelman keeps his arms under control:
his hands clasped in front of him as, completely self-possessed, he
concentrates on maintaining the breath column that supports his voice so
that the "Preislied" just so easily pours forth.  It's always a pleasure to
hear from other Listers who are aware of and interested in the singers of
the increasingly remote past.