Subject: Review: The (R)evolution of Steve Jobs
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:55:27 -0700

Coming next to University of Indiana, Seattle and San Francisco

https://www.sfcv.org/reviews/opera-santa-fe/the-revolution-of-steve-jobs-is-revelatory-in-santa-fe-premiere

Exhilarating, moving, shocking, and enlightening in turn, Mason Bates and
Mark Campbell’s new opera, *The (R)evolution of Steve Jobs*, premiered at Santa
Fe Opera <https://www.santafeopera.org/> on Saturday night, July 22. Thanks
to a dress rehearsal about which 100 instagramers had messaged away
ecstatically until their fingers cramped, Santa Fe Opera had already added
an extra performance even before the curtain rose.

---
Jason Victor Serinus http://www.jasonserinus.com     Whistler
Extraordinaire: **The Voice of Woodstock • The Pavarotti of Pucker**
Music and audiophile critic: Seattle Times, Port Townsend Leader,
Stereophile, Listen, San Francisco Classical Voice, Bay Area Reporter, Gay
City News, American Record Guide, Classical Voice North America, Stanford
Live, Opera Now, Copper, and more

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the
tormentor, never the tormented.” — Elie Wiesel

“This is a time to remember all of us who are LGBTQ. It’s a time to stand
out and be proud, to parade who we are, to celebrate and to let them know
we will not be silenced, we will not be stopped, we will not go back into
the closet. Together, we will love.” — JVS at our Orlando Massacre Support
Rally in Port Townsend, WA