Subject: Re: Luisa Miller with Millo
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:34:37 -0700

Michael, she did record it commercially on Sony under Levine.  The Rodolfo
is Domingo and Vladimir Chernov is the Miller.  I believe Paul Plishka  is
Count Walter, Jan Henrik Rootering is Wurm (or vice-versa) and Florence
Quivar is Federica.  Its a very good recording and Aprile is absolutely
gorgeous.  One of the best things she has done.  Its available on Amazon.

Donald