Subject: Re: Jonathan Tetelman WOW!!!
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Jul 2017 13:22:56 -0400

What a beautiful, often exciting voice - with a lot of power and "meat" to the sound.  I've
watched him in most of his videos now and really love the voice.

My only genuine criticism has nothing to do with his singing.  I hope someone teaches him to
reign in the arm gestures and perpetual motion - the guy never stops moving his body from
here to there, from there to here and frequently his arms look like he's directing traffic or
doing semaphore.  Less is more in this regard as all of that movement detracts from the most
important elements of his performance.  He's young . . . hopefully he'll learn

p.