Subject: Luisa Miller recordings
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Jul 2017 16:52:26 -0400

I listened to a few recordings. A colleague lent me the Moffo, Bergonzi, macNeill   recording and I loved it. Moffo was absolutely wonderful and Bergonzi was as usual as well . MacNeill I remember as being a. It rough at times but over all, very good.
It is a matter of opinion but Moffo captivated me.
RP