Subject: Re: Ades
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Jul 2017 16:37:29 -0400

As it happens, Ades is conducting a BSO concert tonight at Tanglewood.

The program consists of Britten's Sinfonia da Requiem, Ades's ...but all

shall be well, and the Emperor concerto with Ax.  It will be broadcast at 8 pm

on WCRB.  You can learn about the Ades work on the BSO website.

Angelo from Boston