Subject: Price
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Jul 2017 10:48:01 -0400

Minnie was a watershed moment for Price. Remember she was the first black artist to. E offered an opening night starring role. However it was acknowledged to be too heavy for a voice such as hers. She seems to have paid for it, though she felt she could not turn it down.

I spoke to David Garvey about it. He swore she was more in trouble over diet pills she took to lose weight for the occasion. He said she spent time rehabilitating her health.

All of that being true, I heard her in BA with Tucker in Trovatore. Both were good and her Taccea la notte placida was pure velvet. The Argies went nuts.

RP

Sent from my iPhone