Subject: Re: Leontyne Price online?
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Jul 2017 23:43:47 -0500

He blocks my replies also, and he probably deletes my posts as well. I thought he was no longer posting, or perhaps I thought the worst.  I'm glad he's still among us.  At his age, he must be cut some slack.  If he wants to delete and block, let him do so.  I can't really say that he's taught me anything like others on this Board have.  All I've ever read from him are fanatical Zinka Milanov approbations.  Ditto for Walter Guitan, who worships at the Tebaldi shrine.  As some previous poster said, "it's like a brick wall".  May they both live in peace in the worlds they've created for themselves. At their age, they should be able to derive any pleasures they wish.