Subject: Heard at NYCO
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:28:47 -0500

In '77 I went to NYC to see Thea Musgrave's "The Voice of Ariadne". I had
already taken my seat and a gentleman took his seat next to me. We chatted
briefly when Sills took her seat he turned and said, "Well I see she hasn't
lost any weight." This from a man whose BMI was, I'll be kind, less than
ideal.
Gordon