Subject: Re: Rheingold at BSO last night
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:28:38 -0400

Apparently, Jon Goldberg missed the solicitation for a tape that was part
of another message.  But does anyone "tape"anything anymore, and if so, is
the practice as damaging to the rights and privacy of performers as it was
considered to be years ago, does the criminality of unauthorized recording
still prevail?  Are "downloading" and sharing between personal "devices"
criminal acts as well?

dtmk