Subject: Re: Overheard at Otello screening
From: Pattie Kealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Jul 2017 19:25:31 -0400

And here's another. Several years ago, during intermission of the Met "Rosenkavalier," a
woman was storming up the aisletoward the exit. Another woman, apparently a friend of
hers, asked, "Are you leaving?" (In a huff) "Yes! If I'd known there was a woman playing a
man in this opera, I never would have come!"

Modify your settings: