Subject: Re: Rheingold at BSO last night
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:02:20 -0400

To stand up for Max, and with all due respect, Elizabeth, I'm assuming that Max was
referring to the online archived broadcast that should soon be available on the WGBH
"classicalWCRB.org" website. The same one I'll also be eager to hear once it is posted.

THOSE are verboten in discussion?????? That's news to me...