Subject: Re: email from Admin of Operacast re status of website
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Jul 2017 15:00:22 -0400

I sure wish there was something we could do to help.  It’s amazing how much I depended on that, especially on Saturdays.  I keep thinking of everything I’m missing.  Oh well, I’ll just listen to the wonderful Rheingold from Tanglewood last night!

Thanks  Elizabeth for getting the information to us,

Best,

Peggy