Subject: Re: OPERACAST IS GONE?
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:13:50 -0400

I would be curious to know what city/country those who are able to see the
website.

i have used VPN and tried UK and US and CA and all are not showing the
website.

anyway, i checked a cached page of last sunday and the address i emailed is
listed as the contact address.

Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Best regards,
Elizabeth