Subject: Re: Ticket for Bayreuth
From: Francis Immler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:42:21 -0400

no problem about sitting next to you or even the hotel room, Frank

indeed after all these years, I would really like to get to know you in the
flesh
yours have always been among the most interesting and challenging posts on
this list

but I have SEVERE fear of flying, so though Bayreuth has been a long-time
dream, I'm going to have to pass on this opportunity

and, please, I'm not being snarky or whatever

if I were even 30 years younger, I would grab your offer in a moment
Frank/Princeton
(i.e., the other Frank)