Subject: Price
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Jul 2017 00:25:54 -0400

That is a great clarification of what happened. I can only tell you that when I heard her in Buenos Aires it was well after the Fanciulla, and pretty near the end of her career.
The velvet I heard in that Taccea was exceptional. The house was so hushed you could feel the awe. So opinions notwithstanding she outdid herself. It was ravishing. I am repeating this because my text was subverted by my spell check and part was missing. Tucker was exciting as well, and he was supposedly nearing the end of his career,
RP