Subject: Re: La Rondine first recording
From: Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Jul 2017 14:48:30 -0400

My late father owned this on LP. I remember the cover being very attractive. I don't really too much about the singing specifically. Prandelli is the only name on that recording I am familiar with. The name Ornella Rovero is vaguely familiar.

Who was Eva de Luca?

It's on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6oe5Dbxaz0

Scott Grunow