Subject: Re: Tenor Alert Benjamin Bernheim
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:48:05 -0700

Beautiful voice.  Good looking guy.  He should be very welcome.  There's a
nice ping to the voice.  I'm not sure of its size or suitability for Faust
in Mrs. Krainik's big barn, but you never know till you hear the voice live
in the theatre. The voice sounds well projected and centered.  Bjoerling
had a small voice, you don't have to have a honker to be heard.  You must
have to know what your doing and pick your roles.  It looks like I will be
in Chicago next March.  A good friends step-daughter is singing Marguerite.

Martin, is he a French relative?  Just kidding.
Donald