Subject: Re: RIP Jon Vickers, 7/11/2017
From: RogerBrunyate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jul 2017 22:03:50 -0400

The incident I remember was a Sunday matinee of Tristan in Dallas, around 1974 or 75. I was there. It was the beginning of Act III, before Tristan comes to life. He didn't walk to the apron, but did raise himself on one elbow to chastise the audience. I can't remember the exact words, but I do recall a darned good performance of the act that followed.

As ever, Roger.
Sent from my iPad