Subject: Re: Anna Moffo - Addenda
From: R Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:34:16 -0400

"Incredibly musical with a gorgeous tone that caressed the vocal line and just
enough edge on top to be exciting.  The shimmer in the voice always
reminded me of a slightly more lyrical Leontyne Price."

Those qualities always made me think she would have been wonderful in
Strauss - Sophie early on, and later maybe even advancing to Arabella (may
have been too heavy for her). She certainly had the physique des roles.a