Subject: Re: Lina Pagliughi
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Jul 2017 20:54:27 +0000

The first time I ever heard about Lina, was in an interview I saw with Joan Sutherland. Joan had received an award in Italy named for Lina. Joan then spoke of Lina's beautiful voice and great technique. Thank you for posting the articles and vocal performances which I very much enjoyed, as well as several performances on You Tube.