Subject: Re: Cetra CD reissues. Some more.
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Jul 2017 08:22:09 +0200

Stephen Charitan wrote about Pagliughi :

"her timbre and demeanor are so grateful to these
sometimes "overCallased" ears that even in decline she seems "Younger than
Springtime..."  Like her mentor, Tetrazzini, or the great Galli-Curci, she
is an unalloyed pleasure each time I turn her on.  Has any Nanetta, Amina,
or Gilda ever cut so quickly to the heart with so little *apparent* effort?"

Try her two "unpublished" films songs which are pure gems to my ears :

La vite a una canzone :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-axiUVuAmWs

and : Quando ti guardo ( a Walter Jurman song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mVEyQNOWAQ