Subject: Re: La Rondine /Daniele Barioni
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:03:36 -0700

Wasn't he (Barioni) also Kirsten's Pinkerton in that series?  I love some
of those sets especially the Trovatore with Curtis-Verna and Baum and the
Chenier with her and Tucker.  That is a great recording.  I think Sereni
was the Gerard?  Its amazing that they got Kirsten and Tucker.  I'm
surprised they didn't do the Chenier with Milanov and Tucker and those
recordings were done in 1956, 57 and 58.  They could and should have been
in stereo.

Donald