Subject: Re: La Rondine /Daniele Barioni
From: David Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:50:22 -0400

Catch up with Barioni in this 2015 interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewXmqzhUvE

Also, at 86, he could still deliver a hot O Sole Mio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBMWx1opFoE

And of course, you never forget your first Duke - am I right, Metropolitan
Opera Record Club fans?

-David Wagnefr